Ms. Freeman joined our firm as an Associate after graduating from the University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law and passing the Maryland Bar. Ms. Freeman’s practice focuses on insurance defense litigation primarily in the areas of medical malpractice, premises liability, auto negligence, and other tort matters.
Prior to joining the firm Ms. Freeman worked as a law clerk at a general practice firm, with a focus on auto negligence, premises liability, and medical malpractice. Additionally, Ms. Freeman served as a Student Attorney through Maryland Law’s Pre-Trial Release and Parole Advocacy Clinic where she represented clients at bail review hearings and assisted a juvenile-lifer with attaining parole.
Email Megan Freeman
- Insurance Defense Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Medical Professional Liability Defense
- Health Law
- General Liability
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- University of Maryland Francis King Carey School of Law, J.D., 2020
- University of Maryland College Park, B.A., 2017
- Maryland State Bar Association
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar
Vice Chair Social Media Subcommittee, Young Lawyer’s Division