Ms. Herzog has over 25 years of experience in civil litigation. For the past 20 years she has concentrated in the defense of civil liability claims. Upon graduation from the Albany Law School of Union University in 1993, Ms. Herzog returned to her hometown of Buffalo, New York, where she became an experienced trial attorney, representing plaintiffs in personal injury matters and injured workers in workers’ compensation disputes.
She practiced throughout all of the Western New York State courts and the United States District Court for Western New York and had a significant civil appeal practice in the Appellate Division for the Fourth Judicial Department. In addition, she had a very active criminal defense practice, which enabled her to develop and sharpen her trial skills. She was an active member of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America, the Women Lawyers of Western New York and the New York Trial Lawyers Association. Ms. Herzog remains admitted to practice in New York.
In 2000, Ms. Herzog relocated to Baltimore, where she refocused her practice to specialize in all aspects of the defense of civil liability claims, including premises liability, auto negligence, and toxic tort matters. She remains an active trial attorney and has extensive experience in successfully defending her clients in the Maryland Circuit courts and District courts as well as the United States District Court for Maryland and the District of Columbia. She is an active member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the Baltimore County Bar Association and Defense Research Institute.
- Insurance Defense and Coverage Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Health Law
- Toxic Torts
- General Liability
- New York
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Albany Law School of Union University, J.D. 1993
- Canisius College, B.A., cum laude, 1990
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- DRI- The Voice of the Defense Bar
- Association of Defense Trial Attorneys
- Maryland Defense Counsel