Julie Maloney focuses her practice on insurance coverage and recreational boating. Ms. Maloney regularly advises clients on insurance coverage issues related to commercial general liability, directors and officers, professional liability and auto policies. She has represented insurers in coverage litigation involving a variety of types of claims including multi-million dollar construction defect coverage disputes, personal and advertising injury claims and toxic tort exposures. Ms. Maloney has successfully defended clients in serious recreational boating accident and shipowner’s limitation of liability actions.
Ms. Maloney’s articles concerning insurance coverage have been featured in Covered Events. She has lectured on personal injury damages recoverable in Maryland. She served as a staff editor of the University of Baltimore Law Forum.
- Insurance Coverage
- Recreational Boating
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Fourth Circuit
- University of Maryland College Park, B.A., 1993
- University of Baltimore School of Law, cum laude 1996
- American Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel
- DRI – The Voice of the Defense Bar