Mr. Kintigh’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation. Mr. Kintigh frequently represents major health care institutions and medical professionals in defense of malpractice claims. He also represents other professionals, individuals, insurers, and businesses in defense of general and professional liability claims as well as insurance and contract disputes.
Mr. Kintigh practices primarily in the circuit courts of Maryland and the United States District Court of Maryland. He has tried a variety of cases in Maryland. He has significant investigation and deposition experience, and he regularly works with experts across multiple specialties.
Before joining the firm, Mr. Kintigh served as law clerk to the Honorable George L. Russell, III. During law school, Mr. Kintigh served as associate editor of the University of Baltimore Law Forum and as a research assistant to Professor Angela Vallario.
Mr. Kintigh strives to provide ideal solutions to his clients by combining thorough research and understanding of complex issues with outstanding advocacy and communication skills.
- Medical Professional Liability Defense
- Insurance Coverage
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Complex Personal Injury
- Contract Disputes
- United States District Court for the District of Maryland
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2010
- University of Maryland Baltimore County, B.A., cum laude, 2007
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Maryland Defense Counsel