Ms. Stewart’s litigation practice involves general commercial litigation, insurance defense, insurance coverage, and landlord-tenant matters within Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and the District of Columbia. Ms. Stewart defends civil liability claims, including premises liability, auto negligence, and other tort matters and represents insurance companies in coverage matters in the state and federal courts and before the Office of Administrative Hearings.
Ms. Stewart is a member of the Maryland State Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the Bar Association of Baltimore City. She is a member of Maryland Defense Counsel and DRI Women in the Law and Insurance Law Committees, a bar association of defense attorneys. Ms. Stewart has also served as a Dean for the CollegeBound Foundation Annual Lawyers’ Campaign since 2015, and was a co-chair of the 2018 and 2019 Campaigns. Ms. Stewart has been named a Super Lawyers Maryland Rising Star in General Litigation from 2016 through 2019, and serves as a pro bono panel member for FreeState Justice.
- District of Columbia
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D., magna cum laude, 2009
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, B.S.B.A., summa cum laude, 2006
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Maryland Defense Counsel
- FreeState Justice, Pro Bono Panel Member